Dubal in data sharing tie-up with German firm
Dubai, April 30, 2011
Dubai Aluminium (Dubal), one of the world’s largest single-site smelters, recently signed an MoU with Germany-based Deutsches Institut fuer Betriebswirtschaft (dib) towards sharing best practices and benchmark information.
The first member from the United Arab Emirates and outside the German-speaking countries (Austria/Switzerland/Germany), Dubal also became the first company to join the dib-Forum Idea Management.
The MOU was signed recently by Ibrahim Nassir, executive vice president: HR, OE & Corporate Services and Sarah Dittrich, head of Idea and Innovation Management, dib.
Established in 1954, dib is the head organisation for Idea and Innovation Management in Germany. The institute conducts an annual benchmark-study and provides valuable insights for companies of all sizes and industries with regards to success factors, suggestion schemes, numbers and figures. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- A. Schulman announces changes in EMEA team
- Abraaj buys into Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn