Gulf Extrusions to showcase at Dubai expo
Dubai, May 7, 2011
Gulf Extrusions, a major aluminum extrusion plant in the region, will showcase its latest architectural, automotive and industrial application products at an upcoming aluminium exhibition in Dubai.
Organised by Reed Exhibitions, the second edition of Aluminium Dubai will run from May 9 to 11 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Gulf Extrusions also plans to leverage the exhibition platform to provide valuable market insights on the various applications of aluminum for architectural, urban development and even industrial use, a statement said.
The company will feature its latest line of profiles which range from architectural sections to components for the automotive industry.
It will also showcase various other customised products aimed at meeting the growing global demand for light, versatile and recyclable materials across multiple industries. In addition, other products related to urban development furniture such as light posts, metal doors, gates and facades will also be demonstrated.
“We look forward to leveraging the platform presented by Aluminium Dubai to demonstrate our capabilities, technological edge and wide product portfolio to end users and trade visitors at the event,” said Modar Al Mekdad, general manager, Gulf Extrusions.
“We are also keen to meet with industry peers from key markets across Middle East, Africa and Europe to discuss new challenges and opportunities in our industry,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Qatar Petroleum unit set for $880m IPO
- A. Schulman announces changes in EMEA team
- Abraaj buys into Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain