Mideast bitumen challenges probed
Dubai, May 31, 2011
More than 120 engineers from the region reviewed opportunities and challenges in Bitumen trade and technology for Middle East, Africa and South Asia at a key conference in Dubai.
Bapco petroleum products sales manager Zakaria Soliman chaired the second Middle East Bitumen Conference 2011 (MEB 2011).
The conference saw experts review the challenges facing the Middle East bitumen market.
Soliman gave an insight into the changing bitumen market and new emerging challenges and opportunities as well as the impact of global economic recovery on Middle East bitumen demand.
Bapco was also represented at the event by petroleum products sales co-co-ordinator Mohamed Al Howaihi.
He said the conference served as a good opportunity to strengthen co-operation and exchange of ideas among a big group of experts, engineers and traders in this field, as well as exchanging views with existing customers of Bapco, who praised the quality of petroleum products and services offered by the company.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair