Equate sponsors major hospital in Kuwait
Kuwait, June 19, 2011
Equate Petrochemical, a joint venture with a modern petrochemical complex in Kuwait, has donated state-of-the-art equipment to a hospital owned by the International Islamic Charitable Organization (IICO).
Equate was recently honoured during the inauguration of the hospital’s palliative care hospital.
Through the Equate CSR Programme and Equate Corporate Donations Team, Equate launched several initiatives relevant to sponsoring and adopting numerous sustainability driven ventures in medical, educational and professional fields.
Such efforts have included fully renovating a paediatrics ward at Al-Adan Hospital, as well as setting up a full reception area and providing heart rate measurement equipment.
Mubarak Al-Kabir Hospital received from Equate a state-of-the-art equipment to meet the needs of pediatric heart patients.
In support of Al-Babtain Center for Plastic Surgery and Burns, Equate supplied a system that enables collaboration with specialized centers around the world, in addition to a fully integrated electronic archive for patient cases.
Equate donated equipment that enables the medical and administrative staff Ibn Sina Hospital for Neurology& Neurosurgery to facilitate performing their duties.
Currently, Equate is examining a project to renovate two wards at Hussein Makki Juma Specialized Surgery Center, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport