Equate sponsors major hospital in Kuwait
Kuwait, June 19, 2011
Equate Petrochemical, a joint venture with a modern petrochemical complex in Kuwait, has donated state-of-the-art equipment to a hospital owned by the International Islamic Charitable Organization (IICO).
Equate was recently honoured during the inauguration of the hospital’s palliative care hospital.
Through the Equate CSR Programme and Equate Corporate Donations Team, Equate launched several initiatives relevant to sponsoring and adopting numerous sustainability driven ventures in medical, educational and professional fields.
Such efforts have included fully renovating a paediatrics ward at Al-Adan Hospital, as well as setting up a full reception area and providing heart rate measurement equipment.
Mubarak Al-Kabir Hospital received from Equate a state-of-the-art equipment to meet the needs of pediatric heart patients.
In support of Al-Babtain Center for Plastic Surgery and Burns, Equate supplied a system that enables collaboration with specialized centers around the world, in addition to a fully integrated electronic archive for patient cases.
Equate donated equipment that enables the medical and administrative staff Ibn Sina Hospital for Neurology& Neurosurgery to facilitate performing their duties.
Currently, Equate is examining a project to renovate two wards at Hussein Makki Juma Specialized Surgery Center, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Abraaj acquires top African frozen dairy business
- IAA re-boots for 75th anniversary
- Bahrain port welcomes largest container vessel
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- DP World extends maturity date on $1bn loan
- HK apparel group inks tenancy deal with BIO
- DHL wins ‘best employer' award
- Drydocks to host top shipping forum in Dubai
- DHL holds family fun day
- DMCA begins issuing marine driver’s licence