Tamkeen set to begin logistics course
Manama, July 10, 2011
Tamkeen, Bahrain’s labour fund, will start the third phase of its supply chain management training programme will enter its third phase next month and registration will end on July 31.
Bahraini job-seekers with secondary school certificates or diploma holders from recognised institutes and universities are eligible to apply for the three-month course.
The programme, from August 10 to November 30, will train Bahrainis in logistics, purchasing, supply, transportation, materials management, inventory control and customer services.
It will be held from Sunday to Thursday from 8am to 1pm at the Bahrain International Retail Development centre (Bird) and is being organised in conjunction with KPMG Fakhro and Bird. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans