KSB opens regional base in Dubai
Dubai, July 12, 2011
KSB, a leading global manufacturer of pumps and valves, opened its new regional headquarters for Middle East and Africa in the Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza), Dubai.
From the new 3,000 sq m facility, KSB will manage all business operations in the domestic market and neighbouring countries such as Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Yemen and Qatar.
“KSB’s new regional headquarters in Jafza will help them expand their market share further and bring their global expertise and offerings to even more customers across the region,” said Salma Hareb, CEO of Jebel Ali Free Zone.
“Since they first came into Jafza, KSB have set themselves on a determined path to growth, capitalizing on the huge opportunities presented in the Middle East, and Dubai in particular. We are pleased to have played a role in their progress in the region; and remain committed to supporting them in their onward plans,” Salma Hareb added.
KSB Middle East was established in Jafza in the year 2004 and has witnessed substantial growth ever since, especially in the areas of water extraction, transport and treatment as well as building services and industry.
The complex has been designed and constructed considering the green building concept and energy-efficient design specifications.
The building provides 45 employees with a generously sized and pleasant working environment, and also includes space for future expansion. The facility will soon be equipped with machinery to assemble pump sets and valve-actuator assemblies, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan