Saudi Cement Q2 net profit up 12pc
Jeddah, July 16, 2011
Saudi Cement Co reported a 12 percent increase in second-quarter net profit, according to a company statement issued on Saturday.
Saudi Cement made a net profit of SR213.7 million ($57 million) in the three months to end-June, compared to SR190.6 million in the same period a year earlier, said the statement posted on the bourse website.
Analysts surveyed by Reuters expected on average the firm to post a net profit of SR212.5 million for the quarter. – Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Qatar Petroleum unit set for $880m IPO
- A. Schulman announces changes in EMEA team
- Abraaj buys into Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain