Awal Gulf in AC manufacturing deal
Manama, September 9, 2011
US-based Goodman Manufacturing has signed an agreement with Awal Gulf-Bahrain for the manufacture and supply of high quality air conditioners.
Goodman is a manufacturer of residential and light commercial heating, ventilation and air-conditioning equipment.
Awal Gulf has three factories, two located in the Sitra Industrial Area and the third at the Bahrain International Investment Park in Hidd.
The new Hidd factory will specialise in the production of air conditioners.
This new venture will give more room to the Sitra factory to boost its capacity from 600,000 units to 800,000 units annually.
Awal Gulf exports 85 per cent of its products to more than 40 countries all over the world. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans
- Top industrial trade fair opens in Oman
- Siemens names key Middle East officials