R&M to unveil new cabling solutions at Gitex
Dubai, September 29, 2011
Reichle & De Massari (R&M), the Swiss structured cabling specialist, will unveil its new FTTx portfolio of modular and customizable fiber optic solutions at the upcoming Gitex Technology Week in Dubai.
Gitex will run from October 9 to 13 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center.
The Single Circuit Management (SCM) product family, part of R&M’s breakthrough, optimises FTTx network performance by managing fibers and subscriber connections normally.
It is optimal for next generation networks in central offices, data centers, and FTTx architectures for Public Networks and new residential compounds.
“As the leading IT event in the region, GITEX certainly is key to our success, giving us a chance to feature our latest solutions and interact with current and future customers,” said Jean Pierre Labry, managing director, R&M Middle East and Africa.
To complement its FTTx solution range, the Swiss cabling specialist will be showcasing their latest innovations like CAT 6A and the 48 port 1U High Density patch panel that’s helps data centers to gain valuable space.
The new HD panel packs 48 RJ45 ports into a single compact unit in the 19-inch rack, translating into less room used up for cabling and a larger number of active components fitting into the cabinet, a statement said.
"Our objective is not to move a box, but to sell convincing cabling solutions in the region. This overall philosophy and our achievements have made us one of the strongest IT international manufacturers in the region,” concluded Labry. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures