Major Asry role for Shaikh Daij
Manama, October 30, 2011
Shaikh Daij bin Mohammed Al Khalifa has been appointed human resources and development manager at Asry.
The appointment is part of the company's policy to attract qualified Bahrainis, who will contribute to enabling Asry become more competitive.
Chief executive Chris Potter welcomed Shaikh Daij as a member of the executive management team, hailing his wide experience which will support the company in achieving the aspirations of the board and shareholders.
Shaikh Daij holds several academic qualifications in management, including a bachelor's degree in business from the University of Westminster, a master's degree in human resources from the University of Westminster and a master's degree in business administration from DePaul University.
Shaikh Daij worked for the Civil Aviation Affairs as head of training and development for three years.
He then held the position of commercial services manager at Bahrain Airport Company for three years before joining Asry as human resources and development manager.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- DHL wins ‘best employer' award
- Drydocks to host top shipping forum in Dubai
- DHL holds family fun day
- DMCA begins issuing marine driver’s licence
- RSA-Talke to set up storage facility in Dubai
- Sipchem unit secures loan for new project
- Alba names power station director
- Bahrain to set up new building materials firm
- Spotlight on warehousing solutions
- Yokogawa to release new pressure calibrator