Major Asry role for Shaikh Daij
Manama, October 30, 2011
Shaikh Daij bin Mohammed Al Khalifa has been appointed human resources and development manager at Asry.
The appointment is part of the company's policy to attract qualified Bahrainis, who will contribute to enabling Asry become more competitive.
Chief executive Chris Potter welcomed Shaikh Daij as a member of the executive management team, hailing his wide experience which will support the company in achieving the aspirations of the board and shareholders.
Shaikh Daij holds several academic qualifications in management, including a bachelor's degree in business from the University of Westminster, a master's degree in human resources from the University of Westminster and a master's degree in business administration from DePaul University.
Shaikh Daij worked for the Civil Aviation Affairs as head of training and development for three years.
He then held the position of commercial services manager at Bahrain Airport Company for three years before joining Asry as human resources and development manager.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export
- Investments in Saudi plastics sector hit $50bn
- Asry Bahrain overhaul plan approved
- DHL Mena chief wins top honour
- Dubai Investments unit wins $38m projects