ASM expands Dubai office
Dubai, November 9, 2011
Aviation Services Management (ASM), a leading aviation services provider with a global customer base and network, has announced the expansion of its headquarters in Dubai.
Following the lease signing, ASM’s offices now occupy adjoining office space in the prestigious Dafza office complex, a statement from the service provider said.
The company’s new office space supports current and future planned capacity growth in product development, business development, marketing and customer relationship management, the statement said.
“ASM’s extended Dubai office space along with our international office locations, will allow us to increase our capabilities that align with our current and future growth plans. The new space will allow us to expand our core teams to support the growth we are experiencing while giving us dedicated facilities to host customer briefings and other activities,” said Vito Gomes, founder and managing director. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export