Tripp Lite sets up power protection at varsity
Amman, November 28, 2011
Tripp Lite, a leading manufacturer of IT infrastructure equipment, recently provided a solution reliable power protection for equipment at a newly opened PC lab at the Arab Open University (AOU) in Amman.
The solution was implemented by OFFTEC, a Tripp Lite Critical Application Partner.
“One of the chief concerns that the Arab Open University raised with us was the need to have a reliable power supply to ensure that classes would remain uninterrupted,” said Vipin Sharma, Tripp Lite’s vice president-Middle East, Africa and CIS Sales.
“Understanding this need, we recommended an SU10KRT3UHV, a 10kVA SmartOnline double-conversion UPS, in each room inside the PC Labs. Every UPS system is equipped with an SNMPWEBCARD to enable remote monitoring.”
With Tripp Lite’s solution in place, the university has the reassurance of reliable systems that can provide a continuous power supply and data protection in the event of power outage or emergency, a statement said.
“The increased preference towards our integrated line of power protection equipment demonstrates the continued trust and confidence placed in the Tripp Lite brand. Rest assured, we will remain steadfast in our move to provide our customers with strategic, world class power products and solutions that not only boast of high-quality, high-performing features, but are also eco-friendly, leaving a smaller carbon footprint on the environment,” concluded Sharma. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- Maersk plans to double freight charges
- GB Auto boosted by record sales revenues
- Dutch shipyard to build 14 terminal tugs for KOC
- Drydocks chairman gets top honour
- Alba sponsors CRU aluminium summit
- General Lighting plans Saudi share sale
- Kizad eyes UK investment at aluminium show
- Grace plans $200m UAE fluid cracker JV plant
- Globe Express bolsters Kuwait services