UMT, Durrat Marina ink deal to build jetty
Manama, November 30, 2011
Bahrain-based United Marine Trading (UMT), a specialist in the installation of floating docks, has signed a deal with Durrat Marina during the Bahrain Boat Show International to build phase one of their jetties.
It will include 90 mooring spaces between 10 and 26 metres, including a fuel pontoon, which will be part of a 450 mooring space project, said UMT general manager Bassam E Hajj. "We also used the show to launch our new product, Deco Boat Lifts," he said.
Our sister publication the Gulf Daily News had reported on Monday the deal had been signed between Delma Marine and Durrat Marina and had attributed the accompanying quote to Delma Marina director Abdulla Isa Al Doseri. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai
- Bahri wins top Arab shipping award
- Dubai Metro carries 33.3m commuters in Q1
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants