RAK Ceramics renovates Sharjah showroom
Sharjah, December 19, 2011
RAK Ceramics, a leading ceramic tiles and bathware manufacturing company, said it has completed the renovation of its 3,000 sq ft showroom in Sharjah.
The move comes in line with RAK Ceramics' aim to cater to evolving customer needs and accommodate its expanding range of innovative products and designs produced using the latest technology, said a company statement.
The showroom, located in a prime location at Sharjah, now features a synchronized display of RAK Ceramics' entire product range as well as dedicated sections for its latest ceramics and Gres Porcellanato tiles, best sellers, bathware and the Elegance Ceramics collection.
RAK Ceramics currently maintains two showrooms in Sharjah, underlining the strong demand for top-quality tile and bathware solutions in the emirate, it added.
Abdallah Massaad, deputy CEO of RAK Ceramics, said: “It has been our strategy to continue to innovate and introduce new ideas and concepts through our creations and in the way we present our products to our customers.'
'The renovations that we have made on our Sharjah showroom therefore serve as an excellent manifestation of our commitment to push the boundaries of creativity and innovation to satisfy the evolving demands in the market.'
'RAK Ceramics will continue to look for new ways to enhance our products and services and ensure optimum customer satisfaction and brand loyalty,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai
- Bahri wins top Arab shipping award
- Dubai Metro carries 33.3m commuters in Q1
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants