Tamkeen offers supply chain training
Manama, January 19, 2012
Tamkeen, Bahrain’s labour fund, is offering training for Bahrainis seeking careers in logistics, purchase, supply, transportation, material management, inventory control and customer services.
The jobseekers can register for Tamkeen's Supply Chain Management training programme, a statement said.
The four-year initiative, costing BD714,500 ($1.89 million), is part of Tamkeen's efforts to identify skills gaps and provide training for Bahrainis.
It is conducted by KPMG and Bahrain International Retail Development (BIRD) centre, which will present graduates with the Certificate in Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or the KPMG-BIRD certification.
Registration is open until February 8 and the programme will be held from February 16 to May 17 for jobseekers, either school graduates or diploma holders. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai
- Bahri wins top Arab shipping award
- Dubai Metro carries 33.3m commuters in Q1
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Sabic sponsors industrial innovation award
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top carrier award
- Maaden reopens phosphate, ammonia plants
- GCC exports over 80pc of petchem production
- Harris Pye opens Dubai office