Al Mariah to launch ‘green’ buses
Dubai, February 9, 2012
Dubai-based local transport company, Al Mariah United Group, will launch its collection of ‘green’ Wuzhoulong buses in the UAE, including the very first CNG luxury coach, in March at the Commercial Vehicles Middle East exhibition.
The bus will be on show from March 6 to 8 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, a statement from the company said.
Manufactured in China, the 50-seater luxury coach is 30 to 40 per cent cheaper to operate than regular diesel luxury coaches, and at the same time offers environmentally concerned passengers a ‘greener’ ride.
Ziad Nahass, managing director, Al Mariah United Group, said: “The Wuzhoulong CNG Luxury Coach is a unique bus that delivers 280 horse power, while its emission is well below the limits set for the European emissions standards, currently the most stringent emission standard in the world.”
Organised by Streamline Marketing Group, Commercial Vehicles Middle East is the only industry-specific exhibition that covers all types of heavy and light commercial vehicles, special vehicles, vehicle attachments, accessories, and maintenance and repair services.
Along with the Wuzhoulong CNG luxury coach, the group will also introduce the Wuzhoulong 29-seater diesel city coach and the Wuzhoulong 32-seater luxury coach, the statement said.
Now in its third edition, the exhibition and conference has established the UAE as a regional focal point for the commercial vehicles industry, which is the main draw for several other major organisations joining the exhibitor line-up. These include title sponsor Mercedes Benz, telematics sponsor Trinetra Wireless, along with AW Rostamani, Iveco, Daimler Middle East, and Emirates Transport.
Heiko Selzam, director, sales and marketing of commercial vehicles, Mercedes Benz Middle East said: “The commercial vehicles industry is changing - it is no longer just about selling a truck, but providing a solution.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan