Alumco to use DuPont glass technology
Dubai, February 12, 2012
DuPont Glass Laminating Solutions has licensed its high-definition, decorative laminated safety glass technology to Dubai-based Alumco, a market leader in the aluminum façade industry.
The agreement allows Alumco to produce and distribute DuPont SentryGlas Expressions digital interlayer glass to meet growing demand for custom designed imagery and aesthetics in laminated glass.
Alumco was chosen by DuPont Glass Laminating Solutions to help expand the use of SentryGlas Expressions through its decorative market access and its reputation for high-quality laminating.
Both the printing and the lamination of the polyvinyl butyral (PVB) decorative interlayer will be done in its facility, providing a faster, efficient response to customer needs.
“In response to growing demand for innovative ways to combine safety and aesthetics in buildings, we are licensing trusted, quality oriented partners to provide our decorative interlayer technology to architects, designers, builders and contractors," said Valerie A Aunet, global marketing manager for DuPont SentryGlas Expressions.
“By increasing our collaboration and cooperation with important customers, such as Alumco, we can continue to deliver the high-quality imagery and design textures of SentryGlas Expressions to unique projects around the world.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Legalising timber products trading in focus
- Experts to discuss aviation issues at Abu Dhabi summit
- Gulf Marine Services makes muted London debut
- Emal to supply molten aluminium to Ducab unit
- Ducab acquires British cable firm
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top awards
- Bayer opens new coatings, adhesives lab in Dubai
- Chep Aerospace unveils new ULD mobile app
- Cargo summit calls for cut in transit times
- Dubai bus fare cheapest among top cities
- DHL Express boosts Mideast fleet
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu