Garmco launches eProcurement solution
Manama, February 21, 2012
Bahrain-based Gulf Aluminium Rolling Mill Company (Garmco) has launched the first phase of the strategic eProcurement solution which will transform the firm's procurement processes to international practice level.
Announcing this on Monday, Garmco chief executive officer Dr Adel Hamad said the internally developed system will bring many tangible and intangible benefits to the company, business community and Bahrain as well.
"My team is already working on the second phase of the project where suppliers can electronically submit their invoices and monitor the status of their payments" Dr Hamad stated.
"Suppliers can register on Garmco eProcurement site at https://etendering.garmco.com," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export