Garmco launches eProcurement solution
Manama, February 21, 2012
Bahrain-based Gulf Aluminium Rolling Mill Company (Garmco) has launched the first phase of the strategic eProcurement solution which will transform the firm's procurement processes to international practice level.
Announcing this on Monday, Garmco chief executive officer Dr Adel Hamad said the internally developed system will bring many tangible and intangible benefits to the company, business community and Bahrain as well.
"My team is already working on the second phase of the project where suppliers can electronically submit their invoices and monitor the status of their payments" Dr Hamad stated.
"Suppliers can register on Garmco eProcurement site at https://etendering.garmco.com," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- IAA re-boots for 75th anniversary
- Bahrain port welcomes largest container vessel
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- DP World extends maturity date on $1bn loan
- HK apparel group inks tenancy deal with BIO
- DHL wins ‘best employer' award
- Drydocks to host top shipping forum in Dubai
- DHL holds family fun day
- DMCA begins issuing marine driver’s licence
- RSA-Talke to set up storage facility in Dubai