Bahrah Cables unveils key products
Jeddah , February 26, 2012
Saudi-based Bahrah Cables showcased its key products including multipurpose, low and medium voltage and fire-resistant cables at the recent 'Middle East Electricity Exhibition 2012' held in Dubai.
Bahrah is one of the most advanced plant supplying electrical cables to major regional projects in the Gulf and Mena region.
The company also showcased a sample of its polyvinyl chloride (PVC), a plastic used for packaging and electrical cable insulation, at the expo which drew more than 1,000 exhibitors, said a statement from Bahra.
The Saudi firm had recently started PVC production at its plant in Bahra near Jeddah.
“This annual exhibition is important as it offers electricity and accessories manufacturers a solid platform to interact with potential regional clients and international counterparts seeking partnerships,” said Talal Idriss, CEO of Bahra Cables Company.
“Our electrical cables are used in many important projects in the Gulf region, the Middle East and North Africa, such as the new airport project in Senegal and the Makkah metro network,” Idriss said.
“The exhibition was a good opportunity to introduce our company as a main supplier of high quality electric cables to major construction companies operating in the region,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Pentair to set up manufacturing unit in Saudi
- Alba supports major energy summit
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad
- Qatar non-hydrocarbon economy on the rise
- ADPC to take over UAE port operations
- Carlyle readies $3bn sale of chemical firm
- Firm plans to bring super jumbo jet to Bahrain
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014