Baytik Industrial Oasis inks BFG deal
Manama, March 5, 2012
Baytik Industrial Oasis (BIO), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain (KFH-Bahrain), has signed a tenant agreement with BFG International, a designer and manufacturer.
Leasing a total of 182,000 sq ft of industrial space, BFG will be producing advanced architectural products.
"We are pleased to welcome an international, well recognised brand such as BFG and hope they have a productive tenure at Baytik Industrial Oasis," said BIO chairman Osama Alkhaja.
"This project will benefit from Bahrain's strong pro-business policies and of BIO's international quality standards."
"BIO's undisputed success emphasises the advantages of doing business in Bahrain. One of our goals has been to underscore the benefits of setting up a manufacturing base in the kingdom and our clients enjoy the numerous benefits it offers," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- Drydocks World creates history in heavy lifts
- Pentair to set up manufacturing unit in Saudi
- Alba supports major energy summit
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad
- Qatar non-hydrocarbon economy on the rise
- ADPC to take over UAE port operations
- Carlyle readies $3bn sale of chemical firm
- Firm plans to bring super jumbo jet to Bahrain
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture