Dubal strategic sponsor for Wetex 2012
Dubai, March 7, 2012
Dubai Aluminium (Dubal), a leading single-site primary aluminium smelter, will back the upcoming Water Energy Technology and Environment Exhibition in Dubai as a strategic sponsor.
Held at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre from March 13 to 15, the focus of Wetex 2012 is on the advanced technologies in the areas of energy, water and environment.
The event aims to bring together the scientific, engineering, technology, and management communities, thereby facilitating strategic partnerships to pursue innovative and sustainable solutions that will support the efforts of governmental agencies and civic authorities in these three key areas.
The Dubal stand at Wetex 2012 will highlight the company’s world-leading in-house developed DX and DX+ reduction cell technologies that, by operating at higher amperages, not only increase productivity but also reduce the impact of Dubal’s smelter operations on the environment through improved energy efficiency and minimised emission levels.
The spotlight will also fall on Dubal’s commitment to energy conservation, specifically the fuel-efficiency enabled by the unique cogeneration configuration of the company’s captive 2,350 megawatt power station (at 30C).
Dubal will further support the efforts of Wetex 2012 to share expertise and promote best practices by participating in one of the seminars and round-table discussions being hosted in parallel to the exhibition. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Sabic sponsors industrial innovation award
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top carrier award
- Maaden reopens phosphate, ammonia plants
- GCC exports over 80pc of petchem production
- Harris Pye opens Dubai office
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- Maersk plans to double freight charges
- GB Auto boosted by record sales revenues
- Dutch shipyard to build 14 terminal tugs for KOC
- Drydocks chairman gets top honour