TNT names GM for Saudi, Bahrain
Manama, March 13, 2012
TNT Express, a leading global express firm, has appointed Mark Woodcock as general manager for both TNT SAB Express Saudi Arabia and TNT Express Bahrain.
Woodcock has had great success in the role of sales and marketing director for TNT Express UAE and the Middle East for the past four years, recently completed 20 years with the company and brings with him a wealth of sales, marketing and commercial expertise.
“The operational synergy between these two platforms is a key component to the continuation of our Middle East success and as such this linking brings greater efficiencies and focus. Mark possesses the right competencies to be able to direct both entities and deliver strong sustainable growth,” said Bryan Moulds, managing director for TNT Express Middle East.
In his new role, Woodcock will be instrumental in leading the countries ambitious plans and will deliver value to TNT Express customers by providing the most reliable and efficient solutions in distribution and network management.
“I am delighted to take on this new challenging role and look forward to leading TNT to even greater success in the Middle East,” said Woodcock. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Tata Steel rules out EU assets sale
- Egyptian firm Maridive inks $150m Islamic loan
- GPIC marks work safety milestone
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai