Al-Futtaim Motors wins top Toyota award
Dubai, March 26, 2012
Al-Futtaim Motors, exclusive distributors of Toyota Material Handling Equipment in the UAE, received the President Award from Toyota Material Handling International (TMHI), for its sales and aftersales performance in 2011.
TMHI selects its top dealers each year from a network of dealers recognising them for demonstrating excellence in market share, equipment sales, parts, service and overall dealership operations.
Al-Futtaim Motors recorded the highest score among a global network of 12 TMHI dealers competing with Philippines, India, New Zealand and South Korea, among others.
“This is a great honor for Al-Futtaim Motors Toyota Material Handling Equipment to receive the President Award for 2011 TMHI Award Program and achieve such a score since it shows how strong our performance was (729 points scored, average for the group 253 points and lowest is 68 points). This can only be the result of a great team effort, dedicated to exceptional performance,” said Vladimir Knezevic, general manager, Al-Futtaim Motors Commercial Vehicle Division.
Official delivery of the President Award will take place in September during the 2012 TMHI distributor conference in Japan. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport