TNT Express Mideast names new director
Dubai, March 26, 2012
TNT Express Middle East has further strengthened its commercial and business development portfolio with the appointment of Sanae Murschel as the new commercial and business solutions director for the Middle East.
Murschel joined the company in 2009 as commercial manager for the Middle East, and since then has built a strong regional commercial department that services and supports over 20 countries.
“Sanae has been a driver in the development of commercial compliance programs to improve yield resulting in a direct impact. In her new role, she will continue to guide all TNT’s middle eastern and associate entities on the road to further profitable growth”, commented Bryan Moulds, managing director for TNT Express Middle East.
Sanae brings 15 years of experience in the logistics industry and holds a masters degree in business administration from “Institut Supérieur de Commerce et d’administration des enterprises”, Casablanca, Morocco. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export
- Investments in Saudi plastics sector hit $50bn
- Asry Bahrain overhaul plan approved
- DHL Mena chief wins top honour
- Dubai Investments unit wins $38m projects