Hanna, Orbit in distribution deal
Doha, March 27, 2012
US-based Hanna Instruments, a manufacturer of high quality electro analytical instrumentation, has partnered with Qatar’s Orbit Trading to provide distribution of its instrumentation products in the country.
Previously Hanna customers in Qatar had to purchase products through sources in Dubai. With the addition of Orbit Trading they now have a local source for products, service and support.
Orbit Trading will represent Hanna’s entire product catalog which spans over 3000 analytical products ranging from handheld single parameter testers and portable multiparameter units to benchtop meters and laboratory grade titrators.
“Orbit Trading has an excellent understanding of the scientific market in Qatar,” said Ross Smith, international sales manager for Hanna Instruments.
“Working with them provides Hanna Instruments with additional insight into the market and an excellent local partner for continuing the service and support that we strive for.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export