Saudi Cement Q1 net up 53pc, beats estimates
Riyadh, April 14, 2012
Saudi Cement Company, a Saudi joint stock company operating two cement plants in the kingdom, posted a 53.4 per cent rise in first-quarter net profit, beating estimates.
The firm made a net profit of SR325.6 million ($86.8 million) in the period, compared with SR210.8 million a year earlier, it said in a bourse statement on Saturday.
Analysts polled by Reuters had forecast average earnings of SR269.3 million. – Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Ecuador to boost UAE non-oil exports
- Alba moves to cloud with Microsoft
- Etihad Cargo posts record freight in Q4
- Dabbagh plans stake sale in lubricants arm
- Saudi Alkhabeer buys key stake in UAE packaging firm
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- Drydocks World creates history in heavy lifts
- Pentair to set up manufacturing unit in Saudi
- Alba supports major energy summit
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad