Qatar's LNG tanker due in UK
Doha, April 16, 2012
Liqufied natural gas (LNG) tanker Al Ruwais will arrive from Qatar at the UK's Milford Haven import terminal in Wales on April 30, according to AIS Live ship-tracking data on Reuters.
The vessel, which can carry up to 215,000 cubic meters of the super-cooled fuel, would be the fourth new LNG tanker bound for British shores since last week.
It suggests a pick-up in deliveries following a months-long lull, weighing on UK gas prices in line with rising confidence in supply.-Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Tata Steel rules out EU assets sale
- Egyptian firm Maridive inks $150m Islamic loan
- GPIC marks work safety milestone
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai