Qatar's LNG tanker due in UK
Doha, April 16, 2012
Liqufied natural gas (LNG) tanker Al Ruwais will arrive from Qatar at the UK's Milford Haven import terminal in Wales on April 30, according to AIS Live ship-tracking data on Reuters.
The vessel, which can carry up to 215,000 cubic meters of the super-cooled fuel, would be the fourth new LNG tanker bound for British shores since last week.
It suggests a pick-up in deliveries following a months-long lull, weighing on UK gas prices in line with rising confidence in supply.-Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair