Rubber World to showcase at Ajman show
Dubai, April 23, 2012
UAE-based Rubber World Industries (RWI) will showcase its range of rubber-based insulated building materials and trading products an upcoming industrial exhibition in Ajman.
Sponsored and organised by the Ajman Chamber of Commerce and Industries (ACCI), the inaugural Ajman Industrial Exhibition will be held from April 23 to 25 at the Ajman University of Science and Technology (AUST).
The event is aimed at promoting Ajman’s wide range of locally made products and offered services while also helping local businesses meet their revenue targets and expand market reach.
RWI, part of the international business conglomerate the Shaikhani Group of Companies, will be showcasing its latest range of rubber based building materials and HVAC related products like rubber insulations, tubes sheets, rolls, aluminium sheets and aluminium rolls.
The company will also be featuring its wide range of trading products, which are part of the Gulf-O-flex line.
“We are looking forward to our participation at the inaugural ‘Ajman Industrial Exhibition.’ The event will allow us a strategic opportunity to highlight our broad portfolio of products, which we can proudly say, is made in Ajman,” said Rizwan Shaikhani, managing director, RWI.
“This pioneering event not only aims to provide local businesses with a platform to present and promote their products but also helps in creating partnerships and ties with other businesses inside and outside of the UAE. We laud the efforts of the ACCI in their support for the local manufacturing and production industry through initiatives that aim to position the emirate as a premier investment haven,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo