TNT Saudi wins Alfanar account
Riyadh, May 6, 2012
TNT SAB Express in Saudi Arabia, one of the world's leading distribution companies, has signed an agreement with Alfanar Electrical Systems for its express services.
Alfanar Electrical Systems is an industrial arm of alfanar specialised in manufacturing a variety of low, medium and high voltage electrical consumption products. The company markets its electrical construction products in the Middle East, Europe, Africa and Asia.
“TNT Express has won the account with a value proposition that outstrips the competition. Our road network and air solution provide alfanar Electrical System an access to the fastest transit time available across the Middle East,” said Mark Woodcock, country general manager for TNT Express Saudi Arabia & Bahrain.
TNT Express’ Middle East Road Network (MERN) is the largest of its kind with transit times that are unrivalled, a statement said.
“TNT was awarded all express movements in the Middle East, Europe and ASPAC countries as a result of a competitive bidding process, it was clear that TNT Express stood ahead of the pack from a value and lead time standpoint,' added Fares Al Fares, AED logistics manager for alfanar Electrical Express. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport