Almajdouie wins Scata logistics award
Dubai, May 8, 2012
Almajdouie, a leading transportation, freight forwarding, logistics and distribution firm in Saudi Arabia, has won “The 3PL Service Provider of the Year” award for its services in logistics in the past 12 months.
The award was presented at the recently held sixth annual Supply Chain and Transport Awards - Scata 2012, held at Jumeirah Emirates Tower Hotel in Dubai, UAE, with more than 200 figureheads from the Middle East logistics industry in attendance.
On behalf of Almajdouie Logistics, the Award was received by SI Mustafa, Group vice-president - Logistics, at the sparkling ceremony attended by high level representatives of the industry. The prestigious ceremony was organised by the ITP Publishing Group and featured 17 categories covering the entire spectrum of supply chain and transportation activities.
The prestigious award distinguishes the effort of Almajdouie Logistics which has initiated pioneering range of supply chain solutions in the Middle East over the past 12 months; and catered to the expectations of its clients, providing unmatchable services that contributed positively to the region.
“In last few years Almajdouie has tried its best by providing quality, innovative and cost effective solutions to its large client base, focusing on project logistics and SCM services to petrochemical and oil & gas sectors,” Mustafa said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Qatar Petroleum unit set for $880m IPO
- A. Schulman announces changes in EMEA team
- Abraaj buys into Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain