DHL Freight boosts Egypt brand
Dubai, May 14, 2012
DHL Freight, one of the leading providers of road freight services in Europe, said it has renamed its Egyptian brand Nile Perishable Trans Limited wihich will now operate under the name DHL FoodServices Egypt.
The re-branding process highlights that the company belongs to Deutsche Post DHL, whose expertise and closely-knit network around the globe will help DHL FoodServices Egypt strengthen existing business and gain further access to international markets.
DHL FoodServices Egypt offers customized logistics solutions for all kinds of perishables and food transport by air, sea or overland.
The logistics company handles all customs documentation, procures licenses, takes care of the inland haulage management, and offers weekly departures to all important ports of Northern and Southern Europe.
'The new name of our company signifies at a glance that we revert to the know-how and worldwide network of the market leader in logistics solutions,' remarked Mona Hegab, the managing director of DHL FoodServices Egypt.
'With our service center in Alexandria we now guarantee even more competent consulting and reliable services whenever perishable goods need to be transported from Egypt to Europe,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans
- Top industrial trade fair opens in Oman
- Siemens names key Middle East officials
- Dow plans to sell chlorine operations
- Sabic opens $100m R&D centre in China