DHL Freight boosts Egypt brand
Dubai, May 14, 2012
DHL Freight, one of the leading providers of road freight services in Europe, said it has renamed its Egyptian brand Nile Perishable Trans Limited wihich will now operate under the name DHL FoodServices Egypt.
The re-branding process highlights that the company belongs to Deutsche Post DHL, whose expertise and closely-knit network around the globe will help DHL FoodServices Egypt strengthen existing business and gain further access to international markets.
DHL FoodServices Egypt offers customized logistics solutions for all kinds of perishables and food transport by air, sea or overland.
The logistics company handles all customs documentation, procures licenses, takes care of the inland haulage management, and offers weekly departures to all important ports of Northern and Southern Europe.
'The new name of our company signifies at a glance that we revert to the know-how and worldwide network of the market leader in logistics solutions,' remarked Mona Hegab, the managing director of DHL FoodServices Egypt.
'With our service center in Alexandria we now guarantee even more competent consulting and reliable services whenever perishable goods need to be transported from Egypt to Europe,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Tata Steel rules out EU assets sale
- Egyptian firm Maridive inks $150m Islamic loan
- GPIC marks work safety milestone
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai