Saudi bottling firm wins Pepsico award
Jeddah, June 24, 2012
Saudi Industrial Projects Company (Sipco), the flagship bottling franchise for PepsiCo International, said it has won the '2011 Bottler of the Year in the MEA' award in recognition of its outstanding leadership, passion and results.
The award was presented by Sanjeev Chadha, the president of PepsiCo Middle East and Africa to Sipco CEO Sheikh Ahmed Salem Bugshan at a special ceremony held in Jeddah.
“We are honoured and humbled to receive such a prestigious award; it is a reflection of the hard work and dedication demonstrated by all Sipco employees and associates.” said Sheikh Ahmed Bugshan after getting the award.
“We are delighted to receive the Bottler of the Year title, and I believe that this recognition will instil a great sense of pride among our staff and all Saudis alike,” he added.
Amer Morshed, the Sipco chief operating officer, said 2011 had been a phenomenal year for the company. It delivered excellence across volume and share growth, customer service and community involvement.
Sipco boasts of 17 distribution centres across the western region of Saudi Arabia including the cities of Jeddah, Makkah and Madinah.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- DHL wins ‘best employer' award
- Drydocks to host top shipping forum in Dubai
- DHL holds family fun day
- DMCA begins issuing marine driver’s licence
- RSA-Talke to set up storage facility in Dubai
- Sipchem unit secures loan for new project
- Alba names power station director
- Bahrain to set up new building materials firm
- Spotlight on warehousing solutions
- Yokogawa to release new pressure calibrator