Minister reviews Bahrain's industrial issues
Manama, July 10, 2012
Bahrain Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro chaired a meeting of the panel in charge of facilitating procedures and transactions in Bahrain's industrial and commercial sectors and held discussions on several key issues.
Dr Fakhro hailed the co-operation of members, including investors, traders, accountants and lawyers, and said their suggestions contributed to enhancing committee work for the benefit of all sectors under the ministry's jurisdiction.
He stressed the importance of regular meetings to remove obstacles in economic activity, attract investors and encourage young people to engage in both sectors. He highlighted the ministry's keenness to resolve all issues related to these sectors.
The meeting also reviewed the draft of a new company law, commercial registration system and the role of services bodies in the Bahrain International Investment Park.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans