Turk Heavy ships key equipment to GPIC
Manama, August 26, 2012
Turk Heavy Transport said it has helped Bahrain-based Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company (GPIC) in its new project by transporting gauge and heavy lifts it received from India.
GPIC's high pressure steam boiler project, whose main contractor is Mumbai-based Tecnimont ICB shipped the machinery through their freight forwarders Babaji Shivram Clearing and Carriers.
A pioneer of transport business in Bahrain, Turk Heavy said shipment was received at Khalifa Bin Salman Port and transported to its destination-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- A. Schulman announces changes in EMEA team
- Abraaj buys into Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn