TNT upgrades to 24/7 customer service
Manama, September 11, 2012
TNT Express, a leading express delivery company, in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait and Bahrain has upgraded its customer contact centre making it now available around the clock, every day of the week.
In addition to online services, TNT’s customers will now benefit from being able to speak to an experienced customer service person day or night, a company statement said.
Mark Woodcock, country general manager for TNT Express Saudi Arabia and Bahrain said: “We appreciate that emergencies happen and our customers need to seek advice. In the fast moving world of express based logistics we need to be more accessible than ever.”
TNT Express confirmed this was part of an ongoing, integrated strategy to accelerate the next phase of growth in the Middle East region.
“The TNT Express team is working hand in hand with our customers to supply the best level of service which is faster, unique and more personalised,” added Bryan Moulds, managing director for TNT Express Middle East. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- A. Schulman announces changes in EMEA team
- Abraaj buys into Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn