PTL Solar wins big at SMEinfo Awards
Dubai, November 12, 2012
PTL Solar, a leading solar energy brand, won two awards including the Entrepreneur of the Year and Sustainable Initiative of the Year Award at the prestigious Gulf Capital SMEinfo Awards 2012 in Dubai.
Designed to recognize success, growth and innovation in business, the Entrepreneur of the Year award identifies strong leadership. “We are extremely honoured to receive the prestigious award. The recognition is our efforts to continue promoting solar energy and partnering sustainable practices,” said Prabissh Thomas, founder and Group MD, PTL Solar.
“PTL Solar’s strategic climate change partnerships with largest renewable energy companies help our clients address their greatest challenge when it comes to power requirements.
“We offer a range of complete solar power systems to meet any power requirements - aviation, transit, road, marine, industrial, oil and gas, telecommunication, commercial, government, military, rural development, residential and customised applications,” he added.
PTL Solar Mart – a unique initiative of PTL Solar aims at making solar power products available and affordable for all consumer levels under one roof.
The PTL Solar Academy, part of a suite green initiatives by PTL Solar and Emirates first professional solar academy, is being developed in partnership with Solar Energy International (SEI), America’s leading renewable energy training institute and The British University in Dubai (BUiD) providing the fundamental hands-on introductory solar training of its kind.
“Our office premises in International Media Production Zone, Dubai depicts a park theme where all the solar lights and systems are running practically and also showcasing different products and applications,” Thomas said.
Headquartered from Dubai, PTL Solar currently operates in Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Djibouti, Malawi, Tanzania, Kenya, Ghana, Sri Lanka, India and Qatar.
Winners of the first Gulf Capital SMEinfo Awards were chosen by a panel of regional business leaders, SME enablers from the government, and members of the UAE business community. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures