Bin Hindi Group unveils new HR policy
Manama, November 22, 2012
Bahrain-based Bin Hindi Group said it has introduced a comprehensive and enhanced HR policy prepared and submitted by a professional committee consisting of HR, legal, quality control and members of the finance department.
"In today's stressful world of competition, particularly in the corporate sector, the key element for success in business is its staff and for any businessman, staff retention is a challenging task," said A A Bin Hindi president and chief executive Ahmed Bin Hindi.
"The main objective is to promote fairness and harmony across the Bin Hindi Group and its centres," said group HR and administrative services manager Abdul Latif Yousif Buallay.
The aim is also to introduce the group to the best and most modern practices, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export
- Investments in Saudi plastics sector hit $50bn
- Asry Bahrain overhaul plan approved
- DHL Mena chief wins top honour
- Dubai Investments unit wins $38m projects