Badie Marzooq, sr manager, HCE; Harry Sauerberg;
Gitta Mudersbach, development executive, Nordluft;
and A Suleiman, exhibition director, HCE
German tech firm to make Gulf foray at GIF
Manama, November 27, 2012
German air purification technology specialist Nordluft will make its first foray in the Northern Gulf market at the upcoming Gulf Industry Fair (GIF) 2013 in Bahrain, the region’s established annual B2B exhibition for the industrial sector.
GIF2013, which serves Bahrain, the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia and the northern Gulf, will be held from 15 to 17 January 2013.
Nordluft will showcase its range of energy efficient air purification, cooling and ventilation systems for new and existing industrial facilities at the event.
A highlight of Nordluft’s first-time participation in the Fair - organised by Bahrain-based Hilal Conferences & Exhibitions (HCE) - will be the global launch of proOxion, a new patented, TUV-certified air purification and cooling system developed in Germany which, the Company claims, not only cleans air but also eliminates dust and odours, and removes all bacteria, viruses and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the air.
The proOxion system can be applied in industrial settings such as manufacturing plants, industrial facilities, warehouses, etc., but also in residential and non-residential buildings such as schools, kindergardens, hospitals, public administration offices, banks, hotels, restaurants and public buildings.
Harry Sauerberg, managing director of Nordluft, said: “The Gulf is a new but potentially very significant market for Nordluft, particularly given the prevailing hot and dusty operating conditions typically faced by industrial companies.
“Through Gulf Industry Fair 2013, we hope to engage directly with senior decision makers from major industries, who we note are not only seeking to enhance ambient air quality but also reduce energy consumption as part of a broader drive towards sustainable development.”
Jubran Abdulrahman, managing director of HCE, said: “The global launch of Nordluft’s product is a coup for Gulf Industry Fair, and we look forward to providing Nordluft with the most effective targeted B2B networking opportunity of its type in the Northern Gulf in support of its marketing efforts.
“As a market-leader in its home country, Nordluft’s presence at the show offers new business opportunities for both visitors and fellow exhibitors. It also reflects the growing appeal of the vibrant Northern Gulf markets among specialist companies from more mature markets, and the value proposition offered by participating at Gulf Industry Fair.”
Nordluft’s participation at GIF2013 is a precursor to its medium-term strategy to establish a Bahrain branch, which will provide maintenance and after-sales services. In the longer term, the company plans to establish a fully-fledged manufacturing facility in the Kingdom, which will employ and train local citizens.
Sauerberg added: “As a business location Bahrain has a great deal to offer our company; we are impressed not only by the business opportunity but also the welcoming and supportive nature of the Bahraini people.
GIF2013 will be a showcase for world-scale manufacturing plants, specialist equipment suppliers, distributors and agencies representing the key segments of aluminium, energy and environmental protection, steel and alloys, industrial processes and manufacturing, ports, logistics and free zones, training for industry; and industrial security and safety.
It will be held at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Dubai bus fare cheapest among top cities
- DHL Express boosts Mideast fleet
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift