Alba enters term loan to refinance $169m bond
Manama, December 27, 2012
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba) has announced that it has entered into term loan agreements to refinance the $169 million bond expiring in March 2013.
The term loans include a bilateral five year loan of $85 million between Alba and Gulf International Bank, a statement from the company said.
It also includes a syndicated three-year loan of $84 million between Alba and a syndicate comprising of Ahli United Bank, National Bank of Bahrain, Tokyo-Mitsubishi, Arab Banking Corporation and Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export
- Investments in Saudi plastics sector hit $50bn
- Asry Bahrain overhaul plan approved
- DHL Mena chief wins top honour
- Dubai Investments unit wins $38m projects