Alba enters term loan to refinance $169m bond
Manama, December 27, 2012
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba) has announced that it has entered into term loan agreements to refinance the $169 million bond expiring in March 2013.
The term loans include a bilateral five year loan of $85 million between Alba and Gulf International Bank, a statement from the company said.
It also includes a syndicated three-year loan of $84 million between Alba and a syndicate comprising of Ahli United Bank, National Bank of Bahrain, Tokyo-Mitsubishi, Arab Banking Corporation and Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai
- Bahri wins top Arab shipping award
- Dubai Metro carries 33.3m commuters in Q1
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants