Southern Province Cement Q4 net flat
Riyadh, December 31, 2012
Saudi Arabia's Southern Province Cement Co reported on Monday that its fourth-quarter net profit stayed flat from the same period of 2011 at 253 million riyals ($67.5 million).
The kingdom's second-largest cement producer had posted a fourth-quarter 2011 net profit of 251 million riyals. Its third-quarter income this year was 201 million riyals.
The company said cement demand was high in Saudi Arabia and its factory was running at optimum capacity. -Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport