Saudi cables firm in loan deal
Riyadh, January 8, 2013
Middle East Specialized Cables Company (MESC), a leading manufacturer of industrial, instrumentation and process control cables based in Saudi, has inked a deal with a consortium of Gulf-based banks on rescheduling loans worth SR530 million ($140 million) for six years.
MESC's general assembly has approved the rescheduling of the company's loans from short to long terms, said a SPA report, citing a company statement.
The major banks involved in the transaction include Saudi French Bank, Riyad Bank, Saudi British Bank, Al-Rajhi Bank, National Arab Bank, and Saudi Hollandi Bank.
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Ecuador to boost UAE non-oil exports
- Alba moves to cloud with Microsoft
- Etihad Cargo posts record freight in Q4
- Dabbagh plans stake sale in lubricants arm
- Saudi Alkhabeer buys key stake in UAE packaging firm
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- Drydocks World creates history in heavy lifts
- Pentair to set up manufacturing unit in Saudi
- Alba supports major energy summit
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad