Saudi Natpet launches key solutions
Riyadh, January 8, 2013
Saudi Arabian polypropylene (PP) producer Natpet has launched a thermoforming grade H03TF based on Milliken’s nucleating innovation hyperform to support converters in boosting its productivity.
Natpet’s H03TF combines high clarity and aesthetics with a new level of superior dimensional stability for thermoformed products, both in shallow and deep drawn parts, said a senior official.
Neaz Ahmed, the assistant manager product application at Natpet said, "H03TF, with its enhanced dimensional stability, is giving packaging customers an opportunity to reduce their cycle times and achieve better products with less wastage, for all-round productivity improvements."
"It is receiving positive feedback from our customers around the world in Europe, China and Africa, who welcome the good processability and performance of the grade for their thermoformed applications," he explained.
All the above, combined with the relatively high crystallization temperature with isotropic balance, are achieved by virtue of the Hyperform HPN-600ei; that means converters can realize shorter cycle time compared to conventional nucleated PP without comprising on quality, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- HK apparel group inks tenancy deal with BIO
- DHL wins ‘best employer' award
- Drydocks to host top shipping forum in Dubai
- DHL holds family fun day
- DMCA begins issuing marine driver’s licence
- RSA-Talke to set up storage facility in Dubai
- Sipchem unit secures loan for new project
- Alba names power station director
- Bahrain to set up new building materials firm
- Spotlight on warehousing solutions