UTC unveils key products at Dubai MRO expo
North Carolina (US), January 26, 2013
UTC Aerospace Systems, a part of United Technologies Corporation, a diversified company providing hitech products and services to building and aerospace industries, showcased its comprehensive customer support capabilities at 'MRO Middle East' trade show held recently in Dubai.
MRO Middle East was held at the Dubai World Trade Center from January 21 to 23.
The company had on display the latest solutions in maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), provisioning, and technical support and innovative ways UTC Aerospace Systems helps customers to operate more efficiently, said a UTC statement.
With a simplified customer interface, UTC Aerospace Systems provides a full array of support capabilities for its product offerings, it stated.
Services are accessed through an easy-to-use online customer portal, which quickly equips customers with tools and solutions they need to reduce aircraft down-time.
UTC Aerospace Systems' experienced customer service teams consistently deliver enhanced product reliability, reduced total life cycle costs, and dependable performance, it stated.
UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defence industries.
More than 6,000 customer service employees across 26 countries are dedicated to the operation of 64 MRO and service centers, providing support 24/7/365, the statement added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport