UTC unveils key products at Dubai MRO expo
North Carolina (US), January 26, 2013
UTC Aerospace Systems, a part of United Technologies Corporation, a diversified company providing hitech products and services to building and aerospace industries, showcased its comprehensive customer support capabilities at 'MRO Middle East' trade show held recently in Dubai.
MRO Middle East was held at the Dubai World Trade Center from January 21 to 23.
The company had on display the latest solutions in maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), provisioning, and technical support and innovative ways UTC Aerospace Systems helps customers to operate more efficiently, said a UTC statement.
With a simplified customer interface, UTC Aerospace Systems provides a full array of support capabilities for its product offerings, it stated.
Services are accessed through an easy-to-use online customer portal, which quickly equips customers with tools and solutions they need to reduce aircraft down-time.
UTC Aerospace Systems' experienced customer service teams consistently deliver enhanced product reliability, reduced total life cycle costs, and dependable performance, it stated.
UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defence industries.
More than 6,000 customer service employees across 26 countries are dedicated to the operation of 64 MRO and service centers, providing support 24/7/365, the statement added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Tata Steel rules out EU assets sale
- Egyptian firm Maridive inks $150m Islamic loan
- GPIC marks work safety milestone
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai