Sarilo Cargo opens new Dubai office
Dubai, February 2, 2013
Turkish shipping firm Sarilo Cargo has announced the opening of its new operations office at Port Rashid, which is administered and operated by DP World in Dubai.
The office was inaugurated by Consul General Turkish Dubai Elif Çomoğlu Ülgen in the presence of a number of officials in the Dubai Ports World headed by Mohammed Al Muallem, senior VP & managing director, DP World - UAE.
Port Rashid director Mohammed Mannaei, operation manager Obaid Majod Roum and DP World - UAE chief operating officer Mohammed Ali Ahmed attended.
Sarilo Cargo enjoys an excellent reputation in its field of diversified investment in many countries including Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Brazil, Germany, Thailand, Russia, China and Central Asian countries, said Dr Necdet Kerem, the director general of the company.
He also highlighted the importance of the role played by Port Rashid in commercial traffic and tourism of Dubai in particular and the UAE in general.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- DP World extends maturity date on $1bn loan
- HK apparel group inks tenancy deal with BIO
- DHL wins ‘best employer' award
- Drydocks to host top shipping forum in Dubai
- DHL holds family fun day
- DMCA begins issuing marine driver’s licence
- RSA-Talke to set up storage facility in Dubai
- Sipchem unit secures loan for new project
- Alba names power station director
- Bahrain to set up new building materials firm