Jotun unveils key products for mega yachts
Dubai, March 4, 2013
Jotun Paints, one of the world’s leading producers and distributors of paints and coatings, is set to throw the spotlight on its ‘Megayacht Professional’ range during this year’s edition of the Dubai International Boat Show (DIBS).
The Middle East region’s largest leisure marine show, DIBS will be held from March 5 to 9, 2013 at the Dubai International Marine Club in Mina Seyahi, Dubai.
The ‘Megayacht Professional’ range, which consists of anti-fouling, primers, top coats, fillers and paint systems, is being positioned to address the increasing demand for high quality luxury boat and vessel paint protection products.
"We are looking forward to our participation at this year’s edition of the Dubai International Boat Show, a must-see event that showcases the latest and finest collections of super yachts and luxury boats," said Youssef El Said, the sales manager of Yachting ME, Jotun Paints.
"The long standing success of this event demonstrates Dubai maritime sector’s growth—a strong indication of the increasing confidence in the local market and the emirate’s potential in the luxury boat segment," he noted.
According to him, Jotun’s ‘Megayacht Professional’ antifouling products, ‘Megayacht Imperial Antifouling’ and ‘Megayacht Royal Antifouling,’ helps maintain a boat’s desired speed with less friction while at the same time drives in a reduction in fuel consumption.
"Participating at the show will allow us the strategic advantage of reaching out to our target consumers of high net worth individuals or people with high disposable incomes and local ship & yacht builders," remarked El Said.
"In addition, local yacht builders who have used Jotun like Gulf Craft, Dubai Marine, Al Shaali and Riviera Boat will also be participating in the show," he added.
The DIBS provides a platform for the widest range of boats in the GCC, latest innovations, world premieres and regional launches.
A range of submersibles, sports, fishing and speed boats and an extensive range of marine equipment supplies and services are showcased annually. Over the years, the event has attracted more than 26,000 visitors, 5,000 VIPs and high net worth individuals.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures