Double A launches new brands at Paperworld
Dubai, March 7, 2013
Thailand-based Double A, a global manufacturer of pulp and copy paper, launched two brands of premium paper brands at the ongoing Paperworld Middle East 2013 in Dubai.
Double A showcased the brands HI Plus and Eagle, new to the region, at the event ending today (March 7) at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center.
Both these brands have shown consumer acceptance in countries across Asia and the US, a company statement said.
Having been recognized as a ‘Superbrand’ in the UAE and the Middle East region, Double A has strategically launched innovative and highly sustainable types of paper and stationery in the region to help expand the market for a demanding and sophisticated consumer segment, it added.
“It’s a very discerning Consumer segment in the Mena region, and their demand in the last few years has been a testimony to Double A’s quality products,” said Thirawit Leetavorn, senior executive VP.
“Our products are preferred premium copy paper brand year on year. Double A’s recent capacity increase will enable us to match the expected increased demand in this region and to introduce other competitive brands, which will widen our portfolio appeal and finally provide the consumer options and choice,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Pentair to set up manufacturing unit in Saudi
- Alba supports major energy summit
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad
- Qatar non-hydrocarbon economy on the rise
- ADPC to take over UAE port operations
- Carlyle readies $3bn sale of chemical firm
- Firm plans to bring super jumbo jet to Bahrain
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014