Double A launches new brands at Paperworld
Dubai, March 7, 2013
Thailand-based Double A, a global manufacturer of pulp and copy paper, launched two brands of premium paper brands at the ongoing Paperworld Middle East 2013 in Dubai.
Double A showcased the brands HI Plus and Eagle, new to the region, at the event ending today (March 7) at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center.
Both these brands have shown consumer acceptance in countries across Asia and the US, a company statement said.
Having been recognized as a ‘Superbrand’ in the UAE and the Middle East region, Double A has strategically launched innovative and highly sustainable types of paper and stationery in the region to help expand the market for a demanding and sophisticated consumer segment, it added.
“It’s a very discerning Consumer segment in the Mena region, and their demand in the last few years has been a testimony to Double A’s quality products,” said Thirawit Leetavorn, senior executive VP.
“Our products are preferred premium copy paper brand year on year. Double A’s recent capacity increase will enable us to match the expected increased demand in this region and to introduce other competitive brands, which will widen our portfolio appeal and finally provide the consumer options and choice,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Chep Aerospace unveils new ULD mobile app
- Cargo summit calls for cut in transit times
- Dubai bus fare cheapest among top cities
- DHL Express boosts Mideast fleet
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show