Gulf Extrusions wins quality certification
Dubai, March 28, 2013
Gulf Extrusions, a leading global manufacturer of extruded aluminum products, has attained the ISO/TS 16949 certification for its Dubai extrusion facility.
Achieving this international certification for the automotive industry demonstrates the company’s ongoing commitment to excellence and innovation in aluminium manufacturing processes for automotive industry, said a statement.
Gulf Extrusions was awarded the ISO/TS 16949 certification by Tuv Rheinland, a global leader in independent testing, inspection, and certification services, during a special ceremony held at The Address, Dubai Mall, and attended by Majid Al Ghurair, managing director, Gulf Extrusions; Modar Al Mekdad, general manager, Gulf Extrusions and representatives from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
Al Ghurair said: This achievement is a strategic component in our commitment to provide top quality solutions for our customers. Gulf Extrusions is therefore well-positioned to meet the continued demand for aluminum from the global automotive markets.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans
- Top industrial trade fair opens in Oman
- Siemens names key Middle East officials
- Dow plans to sell chlorine operations
- Sabic opens $100m R&D centre in China