P+F opens new Bahrain branch
Manama, April 7, 2013
Pepperl+Fuchs (P+F), one of the world's largest manufacturers of electronic sensors, has opened their new branch office in Bahrain.
A market leader in intrinsic safety and explosion protection technology, P+F caters to primarily oil and gas sector and has a large customer base in the region including major users like Bapco, Tatweer, Alba, GPIC and Saudi Aramco, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"We've been setting the standard in quality and innovation for the world of factory and process automation for more than 60 years by continuous innovation, enduring quality, and steady growth guarantees continued success," said regional director Sudhir Bangalore.
"No other industrial automation company in the world offers a larger product selection of sensors and interface devices."
Headquartered at Mannheim, Germany, Pepperl+Fuchs employs 5,200 people worldwide and has manufacturing facilities in Germany, the US, Singapore, Hungary, Indonesia and Vietnam, most of them ISO 9001 certified.
The process automation division is the market leader for intrinsically safe components and products for hazardous area applications.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Germany |
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export
- Investments in Saudi plastics sector hit $50bn
- Asry Bahrain overhaul plan approved
- DHL Mena chief wins top honour
- Dubai Investments unit wins $38m projects