3M participates in print exhibition
Dubai, April 11, 2013
3M Gulf, a recognised leader in research and development has announced its maiden participation at the 2013 edition of Gulf Print and Pack exhibition, the regions’ leading industry event for the print and packaging industry.
The industrial adhesives and tapes division of 3M Gulf will participate at the event with a 12 sq m stand, and showcase a broad portfolio of innovative solutions that will include 3M ScotchPad Carry Product Handles Matrix, 3M Flexographic Plate Mounting Systems and 3M Splicing Tapes. Besides these, the exhibit will also feature various products from its adhesives, foams and tapes portfolio, a statement from the company said.
Mohamad Skeini, division manager, 3M industrial adhesives and tapes, 3M Gulf, said: “Gulf Print and Pack is one of the most recognised industry platforms and our participation at the event is aligned with our business objective to further boost our growth in the region by offering innovative and unmatched solutions for the print and packaging industry.”
“Besides showcasing our diversified product range, the exhibit will also host live demonstrations of key solutions including the actual application of our mounting tape product, paper web slicing and packaging. We are keen on leveraging this event platform to better understand the business requirements of our customers and subsequently offer tailored solutions.”
The 3M Flexographic Plate Mounting Tapes offer a wide selection of 3M adhesives, foams, and thickness to provide the print quality which customers demand and expect to achieve optimum print quality.
3M Splicing Tapes offers different backings and adhesives which are engineered for optimum strength on every type of splice, flying, overlap, butt, and general purpose for paper mills, converters, newspapers, and web printers.
The 3M ScotchPad Carry Product is the ideal solution for consumers to handle bulky packages, multi-packs, the statement said. These are also perfect for consumer package goods, food processors, beverage distributors, retailers, restaurants with carry-out service, wholesalers and retailers.
Adhesives are a key technology used in many of 3M’s industrial division solutions. The company manufactures a diverse range of specialty adhesives, double-sided bonding, adhesive transfer tapes, and reclosable fasteners. These products are sold across many industries and market centers such as aerospace, architecture and construction, converters, electronics, and transportation.
Many companies today are looking for new ways and alternatives to manufacture their products instead of the traditional methods of fixing such as welds, rivets and screws. 3M’s new generation of materials have developed convenient systems for applying these adhesives which are ideal for the current production environment, it said.
Gulf Print and Pack 2013 will take place at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre till April 11. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn