Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
Michigan (US), May 21, 2013
Hilco Industrial, a world leader in industrial machinery and equipment auctions, is set to conduct the sale of over 500 lots of seafood processing equipment formerly owned by a very large seafood company.
The auction will take place at the Hilton Garden Inn in Anchorage, Alaska on June 18, said a statement from Hilco.
The equipment is located in a recently updated 250,000 sq. ft hitech processing facility in Adak, Alaska.
These include nine fish sorting lines with conveyors, sorters and 35,000-gallon holding tanks. Nineteen pollock lines also include several heading machines, the statement added.
Hilco Industrials is a specialist in selling industrial equipment and inventory through auctions and negotiated sales.
Multiple crab lines are also available, which include giller stations, cookers, coolers, dip glaze tanks, chillers and an ice flake machine. A cod liver oil processing line, other heading machines, freezers, mixers and generators will also be available.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export
- Investments in Saudi plastics sector hit $50bn
- Asry Bahrain overhaul plan approved
- DHL Mena chief wins top honour
- Dubai Investments unit wins $38m projects